- Become a Firefighter
Become a Firefighter
$10.92 per hour for meetings, trainings, and fire calls. $20 per hour for medical calls while assigned to the station crew.
Retirement benefit of $62,000 after serving for 20 years of service.
Scheduled shifts on Monday nights from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm include meeting and training obligations. In addition, firefighters sign up for a minimum of six station crew shifts per month. Station crew shifts are eight hour shifts during which firefighters maintain less than a five-minute response time to the fire station. When not scheduled for a shift, firefighters respond to a minimum of 30% of all calls (there are approximately 10 all calls per month).
- Incredible Training
- Leadership Opportunities
- Brotherhood/Sisterhood of the Fire Service
- Strong Performance Resulting from High Expectations
- Responding to Emergency Calls and Helping People in Your Community
- Great Friendships
- A Second Family within the Fire Department
Join Our Team!
We are seeking the following candidates:
- All Genders
- All Racial and Ethnic Categories
- Daytime Availability
- Nighttime Availability
- Life Experience
- Limited Life Experience
- We are Seeking You…WE NEED YOU! APPLY TODAY!
- Please submit a resume and employment application by 4:00 p.m. on June 7th by email.
*candidates must be willing to learn new skills, work as part of a high performing team, be 21 years of age, live within 10 minutes of the station, and have a valid drivers license.
Most importantly, we need positive mindsets with strong work ethics who strive in a team environment.
Joe DiBenedettoCaptainPhone: 952-955-1135
Steve WollakCaptainPhone: 952-955-1135